- This entire website is owned and operated by Wide Web Visionand Wide Web Vision . All material on widewebvision.ca in whole and in part is the property of Wide Web Vision and is protected under Canadian and international copyright and trademark laws.This includes, but is not limited to, photographs, illustrations, graphics, artwork, text, lists, articles, and data. Also protected is all application, database, web page and web server programming and other software created by, or licensed by, Wide Web Vision for the development, production, and operation of this website and the host computer network. Other products and software owned, leased, or licensed by Wide Web Vision and used herein also are protected by their respective owners under copyright, patent, and trademark laws.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Wide Web Vision nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Reproduction of any material on this website is prohibited other than that which has received permission from Wide Web Vision and/or the developer of this website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).